Technical requirements for HTML5 banners
1. Supported formats for html5 banners:For browsers: 160x600, 240x400, 300x250, 728x90, 300x600
2. The size of one banner:No more than 150 KB.
3. File type: .zipThe archive should contain the main html file as well as files of other formats (css, js, html, gif, png, jpg, jpeg, svg).
4. The HEAD tag should contain the following information(depending on format, such as banner 240x400):
<meta name="ad.size" content="width=240,height=400" >
5. The banner should be clickableIn the banner should not be events, work out the transitions by clicking on the banner. Example:
6. The use of external resources:Allowed external links to some core libraries included in the development tools for html5: Animate CC, Edge Animate, CreateJS.
For example, library createjs-2015.11.26.min.js may be replaced by an external base library:
7. Other requirements:The presence 1px contour frame: #B3B3B3 (color may be different)
Text files must be utf-8. Animation length should not exceed 30 seconds. All files names must be in Latin, do not use special characters, spaces.
8. Plugs:The banners of the presence of the placeholders in the format .gif to 60KB.
Recommend HTML5 banners created in Animate CC. It is possible to manufacture in Edge Animate, Google Web Designer (GWD).
The main condition is the observance of the above requirements.
When you create a banner in GWD must in the Context tab to select AdWords, when you publish the banner should be displayed Advertising to Google.
For mobile applications
1. Supported formats for mobile applications:300x250, 728x90, 320x50, 300x50, 468x60, 320x480, 480x320, 768x1024, 1024x768
2. File type:gif, png, jpg, jpeg.
For native ads
- Picture-the logo of 256x256 pixels.
- The title no longer than 25 characters.
- Advertisement is no longer than 70 characters.
- The domain name is determined automatically from the specified URL.
- Minimum resolution — 1080х607;
- The maximum size of each file not exceeding 4 МБ;
- Formats: jpeg, jpg, png, gif.
- It is desirable to make the source code to the html5 banners.
- Vector graphics in Illustrator format .ai .eps. Unwanted sources in Corella .cdr.
- Raster graphics format .psd, photos, in high resolution.
- Corporate fonts.
- Brand guidelines when available.